Instructor | İlbey UÇAR
Socialization and Adaptation Online Course
- An exploration of the theories and research surrounding socialization and adaptation in the early years.
- Practical strategies and techniques for supporting children as they transition to school.
- An examination of the various factors that can influence children's socialization and adaptation to school, including family, culture, and the school environment.
Reggio Emilia Approach in Preschool Education
- An overview of the key principles and practices of the Reggio Emilia approach, including the role of the teacher, the importance of the environment, and the value of children's "hundred languages."
- Hands-on activities and case studies that allow participants to apply the principles of the Reggio Emilia approach in a practical setting.
- An exploration of the importance of collaboration and communication in the Reggio Emilia classroom, and how to create a supportive and nurturing environment that promotes children's learning and development.
Play at Early Childhood
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of the role of play in child development
- Examines the various types of play, including solitary play, parallel play, and cooperative play, and how they relate to child development
- Offers strategies for supporting and facilitating play in young children, including strategies for working with children who have disabilities or developmental delays
Executive Functions at Early Childhood
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of executive functions in young children
- Examines the various components of executive functions, including planning, flexibility, self-regulation, and working memory, and how they relate to child development
- Offers strategies for supporting the development of executive functions in young children, including strategies for working with children who have difficulties in these areas
Attachment Parenting at Early Childhood
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of attachment parenting and its impact on child development
- Examines various theories of attachment and how they relate to parenting practices
- Covers the key principles of attachment parenting and how to put them into practice
Language Development at Early Childhood
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of language development in young children
- Covers the various stages of language development, including vocabulary, syntax, and semantics
- Examines the factors that can impact language development in young children
Autism at Early Childhood
- Provides an in-depth understanding of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in early childhood
- Covers signs and symptoms of ASD, as well as strategies for supporting children with ASD in the early years
- Examines communication, social interaction, and behavioral challenges in young children with ASD
Toilet Education in Early Childhood
- Explores the basics of toilet education, including the typical age range for children to begin potty training and key milestones in their development
- Discusses effective strategies for supporting children as they learn to use the toilet, including how to create a positive and encouraging environment and how to troubleshoot common challenges
- Covers the importance of hygiene and cleanliness in toilet education and ways to support children in developing good hygiene habits