Live webinar for psychology and early childhood education: Join us for a live webinar on the latest research and best practices in psychology and early childhood education.
Welcome to our psychology and early childhood education blog! Here you will find a wealth of information and resources on the latest research and best practices in these important fields.
Online courses are written by experts in the psychology and Early Childhood fields. All content is controlled and approved by PhD Psychologist İlbey UCAR.
easy to use
We use a quality and easy-to-use interface for your education.
- An exploration of the theories and research surrounding socialization and adaptation in the early years.
- Practical strategies and techniques for supporting children as they transition to school.
- An examination of the various factors that can influence children's socialization and adaptation to school, including family, culture, and the school environment.
- An overview of the key principles and practices of the Reggio Emilia approach, including the role of the teacher, the importance of the environment, and the value of children's "hundred languages."
- Hands-on activities and case studies that allow participants to apply the principles of the Reggio Emilia approach in a practical setting.
- An exploration of the importance of collaboration and communication in the Reggio Emilia classroom, and how to create a supportive and nurturing environment that promotes children's learning and development.
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of the role of play in child development
- Examines the various types of play, including solitary play, parallel play, and cooperative play, and how they relate to child development
- Offers strategies for supporting and facilitating play in young children, including strategies for working with children who have disabilities or developmental delays
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of executive functions in young children
- Examines the various components of executive functions, including planning, flexibility, self-regulation, and working memory, and how they relate to child development
- Offers strategies for supporting the development of executive functions in young children, including strategies for working with children who have difficulties in these areas
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of attachment parenting and its impact on child development
- Examines various theories of attachment and how they relate to parenting practices
- Covers the key principles of attachment parenting and how to put them into practice
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of language development in young children
- Covers the various stages of language development, including vocabulary, syntax, and semantics
- Examines the factors that can impact language development in young children
- Provides an in-depth understanding of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in early childhood
- Covers signs and symptoms of ASD, as well as strategies for supporting children with ASD in the early years
- Examines communication, social interaction, and behavioral challenges in young children with ASD
- Explores the basics of toilet education, including the typical age range for children to begin potty training and key milestones in their development
- Discusses effective strategies for supporting children as they learn to use the toilet, including how to create a positive and encouraging environment and how to troubleshoot common challenges
- Covers the importance of hygiene and cleanliness in toilet education and ways to support children in developing good hygiene habits